Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Intro! Hello!

This is my first blog to Bunny Banana!
(Hello little misses!)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
While this is mainly a blog to my sister, Jade, 
whom I miss everyday (xoxo),
and affectionately refer to as Bunny Banana 
(among other things), 
it is also a collection of my interests and experiences.  
Who knows where we'll go!!!

Bunny Banana is a very busy lady (aren't we all!)
and I wish we could be closer!
I thought this would be a great way to communicate 
with her as she travels that way she can 
check it whenever/wherever.  Then I thought, 
maybe someone else in the world will 
gain something from it too.  (Nah!)
 
I am definitely new at this, so bare with me.
I will attempt to attach a picture to this.....
It worked!  Yay!
(The bunny banana I drew by hand came out better.  
Oh well, I don't know where it is!)

Welcome to the Blog to Bunny Banana!
(\__/)
(='.'=)

No comments:

Post a Comment